Friday, January 3, 2014

forest prince and ... the ground



These two drawings have nothing to do with each other. LOL.

I watched Bambi again today and it was so pretty and innocent and cute and beautiful ;-; so I drew the top one... I just had to draw some majestic deer suddenly, SO I DID!
Recently, I keep feeling like I should just be working on my film... and not illustrating whatever I happen to be inspired by at the moment. Even while I was whim drawing this, some lame little voice in the back of my head kept telling me, "Yoou shouldn't doooo thissssssss. you're wasting timmmeeeeee."

....man, this making a short film every year, I don't even know. I just like to draw and paint things, guys! AHHHHH. And usually it's whatever I'm spontaneously inspired by at that moment. I hope nobody important from Calarts reads this. LOL.

But I guess most people are the same? I mean, everyone loves to be able to draw whatever they feel like, right? And we draw the best drawings when we are most inspired, not when we're forcing it out.

Uhhh anyway, second picture is a background for my film this year. I don't even know what to say about it, other than ... it's the ground. With some grass. And a tree root that looks like a butt. YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment