Tuesday, December 10, 2013

little kids. Studio Ghibli music box collection.

I was listening to the Studio Ghibli music box collection and was suddenly inspired to draw these kids... and inspired by those Studio Ghibli watercolors. These were just the images that came to mind, and I had to draw them!

Taking a break from doing my school assignments, basically. :s 

Me when I was a kid. I vividly remember wearing these purple leggings all the time. My parents bought me a lot of pink and purple clothes.
My hair was always in either pigtails or a ponytail with these pink ball hair ties that I used ALL the time.
And at one point in my life, I also wore overalls. They were hand-me-downs from my cousin.
I really liked catching bugs. That was almost always what I did in my free time, besides drawing pictures.
And... with my first dog, Teddy, when she was a puppy. I also vividly remember having this green squeaky toy for her. She's a mental old dog now, but she was fine when she was a pup.



No comments:

Post a Comment