Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lord Quentin speak animation rough test

video

Lord Quentin SAYING SOMETHING :O Yes, turn up your sound! Haha

My crocodile villain character from a couple posts ago.
This is the first rough pass; I suddenly wanted to do a voice animation mainly for fun and also good to practice. Aaand because I don't have any character animation I'm actually happy with. so I guess this is my first character... animation... that I kind of liked when I finished.. even though it's not fully animated...or something @_@

If anyone doesn't know (YOU SHOULD LOL), the voice is the joker from Dark Knight.. EHEHEH. His voice is the only one I can think of off the top of my head that fits my character. D:
I'll ask my 2D animation teacher for suggestions before refining it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment